Description: 40-card deck ~ Like normal playing cards but the suits are TenFrame, Digit, Word and Fingers. No face cards included.
* Waterproof, bend-resistant, 100% plastic high quality playing cards *
Focus: Number Sense
1. Cards are divided evenly amongst players.
2. On the count of 3, every player flips over a card facing up.
3. The goal is to match any cards that you’ve flipped with any of the cards your opponent has
flipped. *You cannot match 2 of your own cards together*
4. The first player that sees a match says “Match!” & states the match and collects those 2 cards.
If no match is found, those cards then remain on the table and in play.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until players run out of cards.
6. The player with the most matches wins!
CLOSE CALL (Advanced)
1. Shuffle the deck and deal each player 6 cards.
2. Players then select 4 of the cards to create two 2-digit numbers. The object is to create two
numbers that when added together come as close to 100 as possible, without going over.
For example, lets say in this hand I select the cards 2,3,4, and 5. With those, I was able to create the numbers 53 and 42, which when added together total 95.
3. The player with the total closest to 100 wins the round and 1 point. In the event of a tie, each player receives a point. After playing 5 rounds, the player with the most points wins.